I figured out a way to (dramatically) reduce the memory footprint of my new app (a necessity, because after too much use it would crash due to out of memory conditions).
 
I held off because it was a pretty major change to the app, but now that some of the other more annoying issues are resolved, the time came to address this.
 
I’m happy to say that after only about 45 minutes of coding and debugging not only has the change been made, but the results are spectacular. I need to do some more extended testing, but so far it’s looking very good.
 
I also spent a little time working on the treehouse tonight, I think manual labor helps debugging.

Advertisements